If you run a doctor’s office, hospital, dentist’s office, hospice care, health insurance office, veterinarian office, specialty practice, or any other healthcare facility, you know the importance of having a calm, courteous, and knowledgeable person answering the phone. Medical answering can be more involved than a basic answering service. Your callers might be frantic, worried, or upset, and you need someone who can put them at ease. Your phone operator or receptionist should also have a basic knowledge of the medical field.
Thankfully, at Endicott Communications, we offer phone answering services that are specifically dedicated to healthcare and the medical industry. When a prospective or current patient calls, you can rest assured that we’ll handle it with ease. Our reliable, knowledgeable medical answering operators are here to offer 24/7 support, 365 days of the year. You can use our services during normal hours or you can just use our outsourced medical answering services to fill in the gaps after hours or on weekends and holidays.
How Our Medical Answering Service Can Help You
Your patients will experience the benefits of:
- A prompt answer to their call, whether it’s during regular business hours or not
- A helpful, calm, courteous live voice at the other end of the line
- Quick appointment scheduling
- A trained professional operator with knowledge of the medical field
- Quick attention to urgent matters and emergencies
- Secure and private handling of personal information
Your company will experience the benefits of:
- Better patient retention and acquisition
- A HIPAA-compliant phone answering facility
- Operators who are a seamless extension of your office, hospital, or clinic
- An answering service that is available 24/7, 365 days a year
- An affordable, trustworthy answering service
- Greater efficiency: Using a physician answering service means better management of everything from scheduling to billing, patient care to physician follow-up. When your administrative staff is busy handling patient issues but the phone continues to ring, we’re here to answer your overflow. We also respond to after-hours calls and are adept at handling calls from patients in crisis.
- More consistency: Generic answering services can’t compare to Endicott Call Centers. Our answering service has a medical practice approach and our services are HIPAA compliant. All of our agents are required to participate in HIPAA training programs and are annually recertified.
- Compassion and professionalism: We are sensitive to the needs of healthcare professionals and their patients. Our trained agents follow your call handling protocols, dispatching instructions, and data tracking processes. Even though you’re utilizing advanced technologies like a medical office answering service to respond quickly and efficiently, you won’t lose that personal company touch; our agents never forget the importance of people skills.
- Experience and expertise: At Endicott Call Centers, we have years of experience in several highly demanding medical fields. Our services have supported medical facilities, clinics, and hospitals, places where ER physicians, lab technicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals rely on efficient and accurate communications. In addition to our physician answering service, we also provide answering services for individual medical staffers, veterinarians, hospice care facilities, home healthcare agencies, medical supply companies, insurance carriers, and medical event planners.
With customizable medical answering services that are tailored to fit your healthcare facility’s needs, your patients won’t even know the difference between your in-house staff and our professional operators. Callers will be happy with the prompt response to their call, and we’ll make sure you remain fully caught up with every appointment we schedule and every message we take.
At today’s busy medical offices, the phones never stop ringing. How do you manage calls and still provide attentive patient care? The answer is simple: rely on Endicott Call Centers medical office answering service. When a prompt, caring response is called for, Endicott Call Centers answers the call!
Endicott Call Centers provide discreet, accurate, HIPAA-compliant medical answering services. A key value of our medical answering service is that it benefits everybody. For patients, a doctors’ answering service means shorter wait times and more convenient scheduling. For doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel, it means fewer distractions from their essential duties. For hospital administrators and health insurance providers, it means better access to data and fewer automated systems.